Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Few more...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
As you can see it was 'damp in places'...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Just noticed that last photo marred by Julian rearranging his shorts...!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
More... (Not many more now...)
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Breakfast...

Nice Aston...

Delorean-based kit-car :wink:
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Delorean-inspired kit-car :wink:

The sun eventually shone...

Camera focussed on the wrong thing but quite like the photo anyway!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
amazing aerial close-contact aerobatics complete with streaming fireworks from the exhausts.

And nice night-time shot of the funfair once I'd worked out how to do low-light shots...! Big Grin
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Thanks to Darren for making all the arrangements and to everybody else there for a good weekend in 'testing' weather conditions, at times, and good company all weekend. Thanks to all for the bacon sarnies and the 'craic', Brian for letting us on board his very shiny camper van, Malc and Gaye for the provisions, and basically everyone who was much better prepared than I was!

Mr. Collins' gazebo unfortunately succumbed to the stormy conditions and was left behind Cry
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
A few more while were here!
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Ruth and I made it home safe late last night. We'll sort out photos and GoPro footage together too and fire it up on here shortly.

Thanks again to Darren for arranging it all, and to everyone for making it such a fantastic weekend Big Grin Was great getting to put some faces to names, and see some excellent DeLoreans on show! (and the other cars were nice too, I suppose :lol: ) Couldn't have asked for a better way to end our Roadtrip (well, maybe a bit more sunshine!)
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all those that attended Carfest South, there would be no show without you. It was great to catch up with everyone again and meet some new faces.

What a weekend! Great photos. Looking forwards to seeing some of our Delorean convoy lap of the circuit.

Rain & wind on Friday & Saturday and finally Glorious sunshine for Saturday evening Sunday & Monday. I'm totally knackered (6 hour drive home due to several jams) but had such a great time it doesn't matter. So many highlights I don't know where to begin. Big Grin

We still have a space for a Car & 2 persons on Friday at Carfest South, so it your thinking about going please let me know.....can't wait to do it all over again!

Cheers again
Darren
Rich H, "Did I ever tell you about.........." :lol:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
O....M....G. Where to begin.................. Thanks Darren for an unbelievable weekend. Me and Erin ( daughter ) had an absolute blast !! Just so much stuff was going on. It's all down to the people of course so a great big thanks to everyone who came to make it so memorable. OK, so it rained real hard at times on Friday and Saturday but it didn't spoil a brilliant weekend. So many moments of pure magic. Just didn't want it to end. Have some great pics. Just watched the raw video and can't wait to get it up on youtube..........er....the video I mean !!
Thanx to Lisa, Gaye and Ruth for making Erin feel at home. All the guys, you just crack me up Smile. Too many highlights for me to mention but the sight of 7 Deloreans on the Oulton Park track is up there. Video coming soon.
Back to reality, dam. But hey........Car Fest South.............. Woo hoooo Smile
Brian
Thanks to Darren for organising the trip Smile It was great to attend a brilliant event and meet some new faces Smile It seems I picked the best day out of the weekend for the sun. Looking forward to seeing the pictures/film of the cars in convey Smile I will see you all at some point in the future!
Mike
Bingley, West Yorkshire
VIN 2493

"Hey you, get your dam hands off her"
Looks like you had a great time, shame about the weather Sad we had the same in Wales as well!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584