Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hagerty Classic Cars Magazine Articles
Have just been sent a copy of Hagerty's Classic Cars magazine, seems to be an American Magazine but have been sent it due to it having an article on three gullwing cars, DeLorean. Bricklin SV1 and M.Benz 300sl Plus they are one of the clubs recommended insurers who give a good discount for DOC (UK) club membership. Anyway I have scanned it and uploaded it, Not sure if the cars owner Gene Kopczyk uses this forum or not, Interesting thing is he seems to be wearing a DOC (UK) polo shirt! but OK article non the less.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Also in the same mag is a picture of the Gold DeLorean @ Peterson Automotive Museum
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Brilliant stuff Chris.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Thanks for sharing Wink
Thank you for sharing this with everyone Chris - am glad you did so. Hagerty produces a weekly electronic magazine which has lots of useful and interesting articles so, if you'd like to subscribe to it (which is free!) please copy and paste this link;

http://www.hagerty.com/classic-car-arti ... Newsletter

Be sure to change your location to United Kingdom so that you get the English version!

We are very glad to be partners with the DeLorean Owners Club - I am looking forward to seeing Chris on 14th December and will hopefully meet a few more of you then. Don't forget to mention the DOC when you call Hagerty as this will give you a discount of 15% on what is already, a highly competitive premium! 0844 824 1135 is the number to call!

While posting this, I'd also like to point out to you our website and social media - on our website you'll find an extremely useful valuation tool which you can use to get a rough value of your car(s); www.hagertyinsurance.co.uk

On Facebook, we are 'Hagerty Collector Cars UK' - would be lovely to see more of you on there and you can post there to promote the DOC!

Oh yes, my name isn't really Hagerty (or Gerty as I'm sometimes known as) - it's Janet!
Found mine on eBay Smile
Thanks for scanning it! Seen multiple postings of the cover, always wanted to read what's inside. Smile
VIN:01955
==========================
Simon