Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.5 v6 turbo engine renault
I have a very rare Renault 25 v6 turbo 2.5 PRV same engine as the alpine. can sell the whole car or just the engine you can hear the engine running, I have heard of people fitting them to Deloreans, anyone interested make me an offer.
What year is the car? Can you check if the block is cross-bolted, thanks.
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
I have a friend who is interested in the car (he's a R25 fan and owns two already), he'd
like more info including year, mileage, location, etc.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Might be interested and could take whole car if your local to me.
Where about's are you?
DJ
thanks for the interest, info about the car its the phase 1 1988 on a E, in white done around 80,000 miles, car has got front end damage I have a new wing, and a used bonnet will need a bumper and inner wing pulling out. the car in in the north west Cumbria. if someone wanted the engine would put on a pallet, have had some interest from overseas, I'll get some photos up any tech questions about the engine there are plenty of info on the web.
photos
Looks like the engine's been open to the elements for a while
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
registration number might be worth a few quid?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
How much are you after, I've got a v6 turbo already but can't hurt to have another. Are the sills in ok condition?

Prab
[Image: resize.jpg]
I have asked for offers for the engine or the car, no one has made a offer, im not sure how much its worth, im going to sick it on ebay. i'll let you know when its on!
I'll make an offer if you can tell me what kind of condiiton the sills and subframe are in

Prab
[Image: resize.jpg]