Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMC watch featured in Top Gear Magazine
Got this months Top Gear Magazine and in it was a supplement called 'The Top Gear Guide to Watches 2013', no idea what the f@ck it's got to do with real motoring but obviously you must drive something bloody expensive to appreciate this pull out! Anyway, there's a small article on the exclusive DMC watch and a little sneer Top Gear style to boot! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
And in the Sunday Times Motoring supplement, a couple of weeks ago, a big article on the GOLD cars!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I think the DMC is getting featured more in the press of late, not many cars can claim to be that popular being 30 odd years old, Chris. 8)
Also in the same magazine, there's an article on the New prototype Vauxhall Monza which features gull wing doors- history repeating itself again?
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Not a bad looking watch. Nice little dig there :roll: . I just say any one who can take Mrs T for
£85 million can't be all bad :lol:

Two things I most wanted to own when I was at 6th form 1) DMC
2) Orange dial Doxa Sub 300T Professional dive watch. Got a original 60's one while I
was a apprentice. Later picked up the reissue in early 2000's.

Guess there must be some connection between watches and cars.

Nick H
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/
I've been looking into the watch....not too impressed, I think i'll keep my £10,000 to go towards my next car instead!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
£10,000 for a watch?

You can get one for £4.99 in B&M Bargains...

Some people are not of this earth!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
£10k Shock no thanks!

Nick H
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/