Poll: Which bike builder do you prefer
Paul Teutul jn
Jesse James
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 02 Oct 2243

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bttf car seen
Hi all i've just had a call from my mate over the other side of Gloster and he's just seen a 'D' in BTTF mode being loaded onto a trailer after a do. Anyone recognise the plate UDH 780W. If its you Glen you should have come round for tea mate.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
Well. This section is called off topic talk and every now and then you get to poll a question. I as well as loving the Delorean, like bikes and seeing as i've never polled a question i thought i'd throw this one out for all. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Its only on here for a day anyway. Would it have been better for me to ask Which show do you prefer. Monster Garage or Mythbusters. Its just for fun thats all. :lol:
Dan. The tree man
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
Well. This section is called off topic talk and every now and then you get to poll a question. I as well as loving the Delorean, like bikes and seeing as i've never polled a question i thought i'd throw this one out for all. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Its only on here for a day anyway. Would it have been better for me to ask Which show do you prefer. Monster Garage or Mythbusters. Its just for fun thats all.
Dan. The tree man
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
Jesse James is an ass, remember he destroyed a Delorean in an episode of monster garage. Good bike designer or not he is a stuck up prick.
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.
danny boy

yes it was me i was l opening hill valley complex called clock tower on tuesday night went really well until some little finger snatcher nicked my mobile phone out the d Sad nice to here some one spotted me thanks Big Grin
Ah your in Coney Hill. Ther's a big council estate round the back of that place thats where your phone has gone i bet. It's one of the more undesirable areas of Glos. Good rugby team thoughThe people are harder than coffin nails. You should have called me.
Dan. The tree man
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
sorry dan forgot all about it after flying across my bonnet and instead of holding onto something my head hit the ground so im not as good as m j fox does it but i got a lot of time to learn Tongue Tongue
Oh my god, there's nothing worse than a theif..... and out of a D too..... And not just any old D!!! Can't believe the way this country is going... Sad
Sorry to hear than Glen, hope you enjoyed the opening all the same.
Mr.P
yea its a shame really but i think it might give my friends a rest in the club for all the ringing i done last week to help me out with bits and bobs

nick t
chris p
ed ( over the pound )
dan the man ( was not aloud out on saturday night )

so could all the people who know me send me there mobile and home no. again please to my e mails address as i have a new sim to fill

thanks Big Grin