Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean logo keychain on eBay
Spotted this neat item on eBay this morning, not bad for £10, although not 100% accurate!
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Saw this last night and bought it. Smile

I wonder how long before DMCH steps in to stop them from selling these?
VIN:01955
==========================
Simon
I dont think DMCH have half as "power" as some folk think, especially them. If it were say BMW or Rover ....would folk be put off selling them? No I don't think so.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Quote:I dont think DMCH have half as "power" as some folk think
Interesting I had been thinking the same thing as there did seem to be a lot more stuff cropping up with the DMC logo on. Perhaps it's getting to difficult to police or regulate stuff that comes out of China as they seem to copy everything anyway!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris Williams Wrote:
Quote:I dont think DMCH have half as "power" as some folk think
Interesting I had been thinking the same thing as there did seem to be a lot more stuff cropping up with the DMC logo on. Perhaps it's getting to difficult to police or regulate stuff that comes out of China as they seem to copy everything anyway!
Chris

This keychain I believe is coming out of the UK.

I was chatting to Dave from DMCMW when he was in Australia a few months ago and his iPhone cover was a DMC item he got from the internet. DMCH closed them down having found out they were selling them without their permission.

But then, there are compyright issues with the logo as I know of a Delorean owner who actually owns the "DMC" logo as he grabbed it when the license lapsed.
VIN:01955
==========================
Simon