Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have you been in a D in Euro?
If you count Wales, then my Pug has been there... :wink:
Paul Bardill

1995 Peugeot 106 - N982 ATV
Ireland many times, France about 3 times, Spain once, Italy once.

Derbyshire to the Pyrenees in one go, that was fun. Lost count of the number of fill-ups!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Several owners have taken their cars to Le Mans, and I know that BTTF Brian and
the Hoopers have also taken their cars regularly to European Club events, most
recently the Belgian meeting.

Apart from Ireland, we've not been abroad with our De's but we did take our
Renault Avantime to '10 Ans Anniversaire' organised by French Club 'Amicale Avantime'
to Autodrome Linas Montlhery near Paris in 2011, that was an amazing event, which
we tagged on to the end of a weeks holiday in the Loire in the Avi, including visiting
Musee Matra in Romorantin (home of the Matra factory where the Avantime was built).
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Our Delorean has been to Eurpoe a number of times, each journey via the Dover Calais ferry. We have taken the car to Chantilley, North of Paris, and attracted quite a bit of attention on the Autoroute. Other trips have included a journey to Eds in Holland and three separate visits to Belgium the first of which included a visit to the battlefields of northern France. I must admit I am always a bit worried about breaking down which we did in Bruges. Lluckily Steve Entwhistle, who has a Delorean workshop in Bruges, was on hand and we were on our way quite quickly. By the way Steve is brilliant and can be highly recommended! He knows the D inside out.

Mike