Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin Lewis Money Programme (another DMC featured!)
On last nights Martin Lewis Money Prog, they did a feature on car insurance and younger drivers, it opened with the presenters doing a parody of BTTF dressed as Doc & Marty around a DMC in a car museum. I didn't watch it all to the end, got it recorded, so I don't know yet what car museum it was in. Good stuff all the same! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
it was the car at Coventry Transport Museum, the red Metro next to it is the one that used to belong
to Lady Diana Spencer (as she was then).

I think the DeLorean is an ex-Kuwaiti car if memory serves from previous discussions about it.

Its a good museum, and well worth a visit - the DOC-UK held their AGM there in 2009 and we were
allowed to park our cars right in front of the museum Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Martin Lewis did mention Coventry Transport Museum in the programme last week Claire, I wonder if he has a soft spot for DeLoreans?! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I did see it in the end credits, I watched it on Friday (26/4), was interesting seeing how
much those families could save on insurance by ditching multi-car deals!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie