Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography Project
Hi,

I've started a project based on a book called 'crap cars' - in the book the author lists what he thinks are the 50 worst cars ever made. I'm looking to tell the other side of the story and find 50 people who love these cars. I'll then photograph them, the car and find out why they like the car so much.

The Delorean DMC-12 is on the list, so I'm looking for somebody who owns one UK based, preferably northern and wants to take part.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask, I've setup a facebook page with a bit more info on - http://www.facebook.com/garydavidsonphoto

regards
Gary
how 'northern' are you thinking?

I'm in Nottinghamshire, and my car is currently on the road, in fact its
done a magazine photoshoot in Derby today Wink
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I'm in Lancashire but I'm planning on doing the meet-ups at shows/events that the owners are attending already so it's a bit easier.
My Mum bought me that book a few years ago as an Xmas pressie! IIRC No1 crap car was a VW Bettle! The picture they used was of a prototype DMC-12.
If your looking for a group of cars together may well be worth trekking over the border to this event: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4232

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Yeah, I'd prefer to gate crash an event like that. It will give me the chance to photograph a few group shots which will be cool.

Yes, the beetle is No 1 on the list. It's one of the most iconic cars ever made, one of the best selling cars of all time, plus for a car that was originally designed nearly 80 years ago it's still used by many as a daily driver. Sure not everybody loves them but it changed the world of motoring and helped bring cars to the masses, how can that be the worst car ever made?
agreed, I love the Beetle although a Type 2 Bus is on our wish list Smile

There's plans afoot for a Yorkshire meet, possibly April, that will have
regular and BTTF De's in attendance Smile
Great, I'll keep checking in to see what dates you decide.

Congratulations on the baby by the way.
cheers Gary, Luke with a BTTF car is trying to organise a pub meet somewhere,
so as soon as its sorted, we'll let you know, and hopefully you can join us for a
pint, a natter and a good photo op in 'Gods Country' :wink: