Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled over by police because...........
was driving out of scarborough yesterday when i was pulled over, the two officers got out and said wow, i asked what the problem was and they said they just wanted to see the doors open! is that a waste of tax payers money or what? pulled over because you drive a delorean, is that legal.
Stranger than fiction!

I've spotted a copper taking a pic of my car with his phone, whilst he was driving!

Imagine if the boot was on the other foot there!!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
I also got pulled on the way home from a car meet in my De one evening, the female
copper who was with the male copper who stopped us said he only wanted to look at
the cars - as he was 'out of his area', I let my local PC and PCSO know, and they put
a complaint into their boss who was gonna make sure the one who stopped me got a
bollocking for wasting resources and time Wink
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
its just a total abuse of power, having said that they didnt even mention i dont have my front reg plate on!
wilddelorean Wrote:they didnt even mention i dont have my front reg plate on!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was pulled once by a friend of a friend who knew it was me and just wanted to say hi.

I found out subsequently that he had once pulled one of his mates over to see if he had and fags on him...
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
stunned_monkey Wrote:I was pulled once by a friend of a friend who knew it was me and just wanted to say hi.

I found out subsequently that he had once pulled one of his mates over to see if he had and fags on him...

I remember when you let me borrow Lex one day, and some cops did a u-turn and followed me for miles, then just
pulled off the A10 to probably go back to what they were doing in the first place.

I could just imagine getting pulled over, being asked "is this your car madam?", and then the interrogation that would
follow when I said it wasnt lol
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Stranger than fiction!

I've spotted a copper taking a pic of my car with his phone, whilst he was driving!

Tell me about it! Happened just last week. I smiled but then pointed forwards and shook my finger at him :lol:
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.
lukebrynycz Wrote:
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Stranger than fiction!

Tell me about it! Happened just last week. I smiled but then pointed forwards and shook my finger at him :lol:

lol, and I bet if you'd have filmed him filming you, he'd have done you for using a mobile device whilst driving!!