Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assorted Used Parts Available
I have recently been doing some refurbishing and in most cases i've been replacing parts where required... however the used parts are still useful as spares.... I will let you. decide....

Cover the postage and make a small donation to the club.....

Original DeLorean Radiator..... Leaks, needs a recore
Original DeLorean Heater Core.... Leaks, needs a recore
Original DeLorean Evaporator.... Used part, worked fine, needs remainder of orifice tube removing and new on fitted before reuse
Left and right upper radiator brackets... need rubbing and painting
Front antiroll bar brackets.... these are useable but have cosmetic disfigurement
Coolant tank brackets
Fuel pump boot.... perished with small hole but not shot. Could be siliconed up.
Heater motor resistor.... rusty looking terminals but worked fine in my car
Remainder of aircon recycling flap... I kept the vacuum pipe but the actuator is shot. The flap itself is useable.
Assorted nuts and bolts when replacing all mine for stainless...
Oil drain plug
Interior light for mirror or cargo area... requires different plug but unit is the same...
3 used rear axle boots... i changed all 4 after one had split... three remain... useable condition.
Foam pads from heater box... a little scruffy but useable.

[Image: IMG238.jpg]

Not all parts in image....

Thanks for looking
Bump!

Before I list this stuff on ebay do we have any takers?

A brand new coolant tank cap I bought but doesn't fit my stainless tank is also available...

Left over foam seals for heater box vents on a roll.

Nearly a full roll of the gooey black tape for the evaporator pipes.

Various vacuum pipe connections and fittings

Length of the thicker vacuum pipe brand new... this is the fat long one that runs from the engine compartment to the a/c panel area... brand new and unused.

All 3 bonnet edge mouldings.... bought 3 brand new ones but i think i prefer my originals as they are a different material...

Anything else i dont want and I can find I will add.

Not done the cv boots yet so they will have to follow...

I will send the whole kaboosh via courier which will be about £15 mainly down to size of radiator..

Thanks again for looking!
Hi matey, I don't need (Nor have space for) the whole kit, but I might be able to make use of the upper rad brackets if they're still available?

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Hey Rich, Pm me your postal address and i will get them sent out to you... just cover the postage... Wont be more than a fiver but i will leave that to you. Cheers mate.