Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas DeLorean Owners Beer Offer -35 pint poly pins
Hi all,

As requested I have spoken with my Adnams contact to negotiate a discount on beer for Christmas,
I haven't worked for Adnams for a few years but every Christmas I negotiate a small discount on PolyPins
of Adnams beer and I have once again had many requests as to whether I could organise the same thing for
this year so here goes.

Sadly the discount isn't quite as much as we've enjoyed in previous years but I can offer the following:

35 Pints of The Bitter £45 (normaly £50) equiv £1.29 p/pint
35 Pints of Broadside £50 (normally £55) equiv £1.57 p/pint
[Image: bitter.jpg]

IMPORTANT, ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY...
BROADSIDE MUST BE ORDERED BY THE 10TH DECEMBER
THE BITTER BY THE 14TH DECEMBER

This is not an official Adnams offer so please do not contact them directly

E-mail james_rg(at)hotmail.com

Payment
Sorry guys, i make no money on this and i can't afford to bankroll beer with a new born baby to look after
so in order for me to include you in the order you will have to pay me via bank transfer. No paypal unless
you are going to pay the fees.

Collection
Please let me know if you require any beer, collection will have to be from my house , or The Wine Company
(Colchester, Essex) Around 20th of December, exact date TBC
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
oh why do I live so far from you nowadays...... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Anyone contemplating taking up the hobby of home brewing should try the Muntons' Premium Gold Midas Touch. It's the best kit by a mile I've done - and I've now made it about 6 times because the results are very consistent. It's quite a lot like Spitfire but with more flavour and I've done some secret "testing" and nobody realises it's a home brew.

Still time to get a brew done in time for crimby... I'm putting one on this afternoon!

Sorry to hijack the thread.... :oops:

http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/aca ... MM3oWeH-So
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
stunned_monkey Wrote:Anyone contemplating taking up the hobby of home brewing should try the Muntons' Premium Gold Midas Touch. It's the best kit by a mile I've done - and I've now made it about 6 times because the results are very consistent. It's quite a lot like Spitfire but with more flavour and I've done some secret "testing" and nobody realises it's a home brew.

Still time to get a brew done in time for crimby... I'm putting one on this afternoon!

Sorry to hijack the thread.... :oops:

http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/aca ... MM3oWeH-So

lol, cant beat home made alcobrew Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hmm I've ended up with a spare poly of broadside, so that's 70 pints to consume over Christmas, I don't think it can be done.

I've started on the bitter tonight, wish me luck!

Joking aside I haven't opened the broadside so the offer still stands if you are local, colchester, and can collect.

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK