Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Photos Page
Hi All,

I've been slowly updating the event photos page of the DOC-UK's Facebook site,
but I've got over 10yrs worth of pics on my computer to go through, so it is taking
quite some time.

The photos can be found here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 618&type=1
and I will be continuing to update as time allows.

This is a publicly available page, so you do not need to have a Facebook account to
see them.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Great stuff Claire.

Those photos from the fllming of "Room 501" are a blast from the past. Can it really be over 10 years ago?!
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
its getting on for 10yrs, it was May 2003, Flopsy had just scraped through its first MOT
but was still on US plates :wink: - and if you remember, she overheated on the way back
so I had to get recovered from Wolverhampton to Stevenage :oops:

I've got loads more pics on my laptop to go through (thousands!), so will add more as time
allows.

Gonna do seperate albums for things like NEC and Supercar Sunday and Eurofest - although
I havent got any pics from Eurofest 2011, so if anyone can oblige here I would be grateful.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Ah that's right, I was thinking it was May 2002.

So I must've had VIN# 4400 for just over a year by that point and had done all the really 'important' stuff to it such as fitting a cat bypass pipe, getting the wheels refurbed, getting some USA style number plates made for it, fitting new driver's side seat base skin etc. Never mind the fact that the idle system wasn't working and the exhaust manifold gaskets were making it sound like an air cooled Beetle! :lol:

Good times Big Grin
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo