Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headlight switch wanted
Hi, my headlights switch is playing up-any one got a spare for sale?
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
What is is doing specifically?
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
It's leaving the sidelights on when turned to the off position, wiggling the switch button turns it off-I repaired it a while back but expected it to be temporary, it's lasted over 8 months so I can't complain! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Dave Howarth is a dab hand at fixing them up, but as the old stock was used p years ago (DMCH have produced new ones) then the chances os any one having an old one is fairly slim me thinks!

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris Williams Wrote:Dave Howarth is a dab hand at fixing them up
+1 on that, give Dave a call and see if he will be able to fix it for you.
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
Cheers for that, I'll give him a ring soon as.