Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Sales Material
Howdy,

I must apologise in advance for what I'm about to ask as I'm sure it's been covered before, but my laptop doesn't seem to want to do the search of the forum to find said members posts, so I'm sorry for resorting to asking again.

Basically, I'm curious to know how much the DeLorean advertising material from back in the day is worth now. By that I mean an original sales brochure (the one with the black cover and faint DeLorean in side profile), the long leaflet that opens into thirds (showing the 3 levels of construction), and the smaller leaflet (showing the prototype car with sliding windows).

I'm just curious because I have all three of these items in my possession and I wanted to know if I was sitting on any real value, but that's not to say I'm thinking of selling them. As I say, I'm just curious really.

Thanks as always.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
I also have the same DMC promotional material in the wallet, presented with the purchase of every new DMC 12, but there are also additional items within the wallet such as the Craig radio warranty, GoodYear tyres warranty, list of DMC dealers and various paper work for emissions on the 1981 car(for instance), mine also has a P.D.I carbon sheet included, along with an apology note from a DMC dealer for not supplying the wallet with the car! I have seen the flip cover information folder going on ebay for upwards of £20 and the complete wallet for around £35-50.
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!