Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here - Sort of!
Hi Everyone
I have finally got round to registering to this forum Having not been on since it got changed from Yahoo. I rarely spoke much on the other one, guess I was an interested bystander. Anyways I've got a DeLorean now so Im sure I'll be posting various questions more often, look forward to talking with you.

Cheers,
Scott Miller
DOC 279 (I need to Re-Subscribe! Shock )
Vin 2107

[Image: 2vru0hz.jpg]
Hiya Scott,

welcome to the mad house!! :lol:

nice looking car btw, had it long?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Cheers, Ive had it since 13th Jan after about 10 years of saving! Whooo!

I did send an email to the web editor to add it to the owners page on the main site but either hes not got round to it or it didnt get through.

Scott Miller
DOC 279
Vin 2107
cool, where did you find it? must be brill to be driving your dream car
after so many years of saving Smile

We look forward to seeing you and #2107 at future meets.

Enjoy!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
It was up for sale on the DOC website from just after Christmas. I was lucky enough to get in touch with the owner first and managed to get to look aver it a couple of weeks later (13th Jan) in Sheffield. Its only been over here since september, one previous owner in California. Its passed its MOT, Been Registered ect. Only cosmetic issues really, runs really well, First big job is replacing the Dash, which ive managed to get a replacement for. Probably wait till summer for that cause its not that urgent. Unfortunatly I cant get insured on it yet cause im only 18. But thats not to say Ive not give it a test drive shall we say :wink:

Best thing I've ever bought. Next Ive gotta save for uni Tongue
Well at the end of the day at least you have one Big Grin and as claire says welcome again to the mad house :lol:
TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
hi there

yes its a mad house you got a good bloke in manchester called dave h who is the chairman of the club who got a unit full of spares round the corner from you im poping up there in march i pop over and say hello if your about Big Grin
Should be fine yeah. I Know Dave Howarth well. First went to see his cars in 2001 and been back many times since. Suppost to be taking the D up to his this coming weekend actually. He's having a look over the wiring for the door lights/warning buzzer cause he seems to think theres something unusual about them. We'll see. Any excuse to take it out really Big Grin
Hi dude, welcome to the forum! Awesome looking car you got there and I cannot tell you how jelous I am right now! Im 22 and cant even think when im gonna be able to afford one! You must have a decent job... well up to now since you mention going to Uni, which incidently im almost finished at, in my final year, leave in June - THEN the saving can properly begin Cry - Again, welcome, hope so see you at a meet!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
To be honest mate, having a sound job helps, but its just putting money away rather than blowing it all on other temptations that helped me save. Big Grin
Haha damn right! May I ask what you do for a living?
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
dmcscott2002 Wrote:To be honest mate, having a sound job helps, but its just putting money away rather than blowing it all on other temptations that helped me save. Big Grin

ah sod that, ill just go for a loanTongue

Welcome to the club
DOC 527
Vin #10264
I Work for the Manchster Museum, part of the University of Manchester. Weekends and any otherday im not at college.

Haha, yeah thats one way of getting one. Better when its all yours though Big Grin [/quote]
Welcome to the forum!

Saving is the best way in my opinion, at least it's fully yours then, thankfully I only have a few more months of saving to do before I can reach my 16k budget.
Welcome to the Mad House !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)