Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The phenomenon continues...
I must admit, I'm still guilty of listening to Radio 1's Chris Moyles show with Comedy Dave in the mornings. My radio is set to wake me up in the morning, and this is my chosen station.

Anyway, for anyone interested, Chris (Yes, another Chris) was talking about the 2nd attempted hoax at falsifying The Back To The Future dates, claiming either yesterday, or today, was/is one of the dates from the trilogy. It is of course, not.

During the few minutes he was discussing this, he revealed that he is in fact a big BTTF fan, and huge fan of the Delorean. He says that he'd really like to own one, and that he "shall not rest" until himself and his "sidekick" Comedy Dave pull up to the light together, each driving their chosen dream car, Chris in his DeLorean, and Dave in his Dodge Charger General Lee.

I was quite funny, and definitely helped me wake up quicker than normal, and subsequently give me time to post this before work. Mr Green

I don't know how to find links to these things, but maybe someone else will...
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
That's funny because the other Chris on the radio in the mornings (Mr. Evans on Radio 2 who's only slightly less shouty) had a couple of texts from people that he read out today, one of them saying that there were a group of 25 DeLoreans meeting at Huntingdon today (hadn't heard anything about that until then) and then again later saying that he's never driven one and wonders how they handle.

He's obviously forgotten the Email I sent him that he read out on air in January that told him ;-)

It seems to be a theme to which he returns from time to time.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby