Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30th Birthday Suprise
Big Grin Hi there my names Natalie, If there any one that can help me organise a 30th birthday suprise for my fiances birthday(paul) !!!

the date would be 16th march 2013 in East Kilbride,Glasgow
I would like if someone, would not mind hiring there DeLorean out for a wee hour or so Smile

If any one could help that would be fantastic look forward to hearing from you :?: x
I might be able to help out, my car lives in Edinburgh anyway, and I've actually had my car in East Kilbride a couple of times, when I was still going out with my ex, who lives there. The only problem is that March next year is still somewhat a way off, and it would be determined on whether I myself would be up in Scotland visiting the parents (where I keep my car) at the same time, or not.

I can keep you in mind, and let you know nearer the time. I could actually arrange a wee holiday from work around this time, and fit you in that way, since it's around the 3 month mark from when I would probably have been there previous, for Xmas time, so might fit in nicely.

If you get a more definitive YES from someone else, then I'd go with that, because I can't give a definitive YES....yet. not this far from the time in question.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Hi There that would be great i will keep you in mind for nearer the time Smile and if it suits at the time that would be fab !

Thanks for getting back to me Nataliex
natz89,

I'm writing to see if you are still wishing to have a car available for your fiance's birthday surprise in March. I'm starting to think about my holiday planning this year, and it would be appreciated if I could know if i'm to try to fit this hire request into my thinking and dates off from work etc.

If you could let me know, and we can discuss accordingly.

Thanks Big Grin
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)