Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Fulcher
Dear all,

it is with sadness that I report the passing of Nick Fulcher, of Nick Fulcher Coachtrimmers in
Norfolk on 20th April after a short illness.

Nick was the man behind the DeLorean interior, and recently fully retrimmed Stuart Nicholls'
DeLorean and the results were stunning. Nick's history with Lotus and DeLorean can be seen here:

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EOthers ... lcher.html

His funeral is next Friday 4th May, and the family have asked that donations in Nick's memory
be made to the Samantha Dickson Brain Tumour Trust - I have today rung the trust and made
a donation on behalf of the DOC-UK, which they were very grateful to receive.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Yes Very sad to here of Nicks untimely passing, from seeing his work online and in person its obvious his talent & skills we're second to none.

Some nice pieces on his work on Deloreans at his website,

http://www.coachtrimmer.co.uk/

http://www.coachtrimmer.co.uk/ourwork-PilotBuild20.aspx

De Lorean (1977- )
I was asked to work on this project because of my past experience in prototype interiors and high standard of workmanship. The De Lorean was styled by Giorgetto Giugiaro and the interior designed by ourselves. Six long weeks were spent in wintry Detroit, USA, where the first prototype was built by hand. Once back in England it was over to Ireland a few times, where the interior was developed further. With the trim factory set up and ready, it was then down to me to train the factory staff at C.P. Trim and put the whole interior project into production for them.

The passion for this iconic car seems to grow and grow and we have now worked on three of them in the last two years.
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Hi All,

I know I haven't been very active in the club for quite a while, but I'm still here and still have my Delorean.

I've been in touch with Steve, Nick's son over the last week or so. Nick actually re-trimmed my Delorean about 5 years ago. I think it was the first Delorean he had worked on in quite a while at that point.

I'll be taking my car along to the service on Friday. Steve has said that if any other Delorean owners would like to bring there cars along too they'd be more than welcome. The service is at 11am near Costessey in Norfolk. If you would like to come and want more details just drop me an email stuart(at)emagineproductions.co.uk

Cheers
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Hi Stuart,

nice that you are attending, your car is now a sorta memorial to Nicks work, I remember
being in awe of it when I saw the work he'd done on it.

Please pass on all our condolences to Nicks family.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie