Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steering rack
I have a steering rack that needs to be rebuilt I saw Martins video on rebuilding a rack with his setup. Im intrested in purchasing the kit to do my delorian rack. Can anyone let me know if the kit is available. thanks Yianni
you might be best contacting Martin directly, as he will probably know more about it.

He's 'stunned monkey' on here, drop him a pm or an email and I'm sure he'll be back to
you very soon if he can help.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
thanks for the info. i sent Martin a pm and im awaiting his response.

thanks again.
Hey all,

Does anyone know how to go about buying Martin's bearing kit to rebuilt a steering rack? I understand it's available, but am not sure where it can be purchased and shipped to the U.S. Thanks.

Yianni
Martin rebuilt my rack using his bearing's.
No problems at all,and is my daily driver.
Infact I think my car is the first one with his bearings in.
Again P.M him.
Cheers
Martyn Reed
D.O.C#491
EX Vin# 6064
Hi Martyn, Yes, I sent a PM earlier this week. Still waiting to hear back. I may try again soon. I definitely want to order the kit, but just need to know how to go about it, via website, phone, etc. I recently purchased a '82 Delorean and am in the process of restoring. I need all the help I can get from the experts!

Best,

Yianni
Martin has a 'normal' job these days, but I'm sure he'll be back to you as soon as he's free.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi Yianni, I think I may have you confused with someone else. Please can you email me on martin@delorean.co.uk

I have another video to post showing a more refined kit for rebuilding the rack. Martyn's is one of two with the original prototype setup in it but his has done a great many more miles. As in any miles at all...
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk