Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheeler Dealers
Hi All,

I've read a lot, and seen clips and photos of, about the DeLorean that was featured on Wheeler Dealers on the Discovery Channel, but have never seen the episode in question.

You see, when it was first aired we didn't have cable so we couldn't get the Discovery Channel, and now that we have I've been recording every daily re-run of the show in the hope that it would eventually get the the DMC one, but just as it's got almost to the relevant series, they seem to be wanting to re-run the show right back from the first ever show in 2003 (which I've already seen all of).

I was therefore wondering if anyone could help me by way of perhaps havign it stored in their computer and being able to send it to me on CD, or something like that.

I would, of course, pay for any costs incurred as I would be so extremely grateful to get to see the episode at long last.

I remain hopeful of your collective help.

Thanks.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
I've got it saved on my Virgin Media tv thingy, so I'll see if I can copy it to DVD and pop it in the post to you
(can you PM me your address).

Cheers
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
If claire can't help you i certainly can...PM me if needed..
Thanks so much guys.

It's this kind of response that reminds me why being a member of the DOC means so much to me.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
In the meantime, you could always visit youtube, it's definately on there.
Mike, I've been away these last couple of days, but will try and sort this asap for you.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie