Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet ANOTHER modified Hotwheels D..
another idea i had to try...again not fantastic but i'm sure you get the idea..!!..
How did you do that?
A very steady hand and one of those hand held dremel type things with a small cutting disc.....then you need 2 cars..one for the doors and one to cut the holes for the new doors...!!
I have to try it!
This guys good! 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Thankyou Mr Brown......again its a bit rough around the edges,but for a first go i guess its not to bad... Smile
That's very good. I bet Welmoed would be VERY impressed! He'll be wanting you to do him one like that again! :wink:

(I can see this being HIS dashboard ornament 8) )
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Malc, check out DMC TALK on the net-your mini DMC gets some praise on there! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Thanks for letting me know about that......i did join them back in january but never did post anything.....altho i just have....at least people seem to like it....so i'm happy about that.......thanks again for letting me know...
bjbrownie Wrote:Malc, check out DMC TALK on the net-your mini DMC gets some praise on there! 8)

Yeah, sorry about that :oops:

They're big HW fans over there and I knew it would go down well.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
No worries DM.....its nice getting the possitive feedback... Big Grin