Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original Delorean preproduction brochure on Ebay
I hope it's ok to post this here, also hope some of you might be interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DELOREAN-DMC- ... _500wt_922

My company used to supply the delorean factory with forklift equipment and this brochure has been in a cupboard for years, there are some marks on the leatherette cover but other than that it's in good condition

Thanks for looking

Peter
looks a nice item, but why is the postage £12.00? I send parcels Royal Mail every day, and according to the Royal Mail website,
a kilo 1st Class Recorded (large letter rate) is only £4.48 (and it wont weigh anything like that) - unless of course £12.00 is because
it is being sent by courier?

Just thought I'd clarify, as I havent got one of these, so might be interested in bidding on it.

regards,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
i would send the person a message if your looking to buy this as the £12 does seem a bit much i just bought delorean plans off the factory he was asking £5 p&p i sent him a message ill take them for £20 but he had to pay for p&p an he agreed so save myself £15 in total
Hi all

I put the postage high as was going to send it parcel force recorded delivery just to be on the safe side.

i have added the option of £5 standard royal mail 1st (although both appear in the listing as standard services for some reason)

as its a no reserve auction i don't want to run the risk of costing myself money at the post office :-)

thanks for your interest
here's a useful site for anyone unsure of postal rates with the Royal Mail

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

I send parcels every day, and sometimes its cheaper to send a packet to Europe then it is inland UK!
For instance, a 100gm packet to Europe is £1.49, a 100gm packet 1st Class UK is £1.58!!

I'll have a think about the brochure, I might still go for it... :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I managed to pick up one of these last year, think it was around the £15 mark inc p+p.
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562