Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magazine Cover Photo
Hi guys,

I've just received my copy of this quarter's DeLorean magazine and love the cover photo of the car! Could I please get a high-res digital copy of it if available? Also, if it's available too, a digital copy of the whole finished front cover? I'd love to have one printed for my wall!!

Thanks,
Steve
Cheers,
Steve Tucker

VIN 5706, October 81, grey interior, auto, "AXI 81"
DOC 685
Me too! Like the film and tv chronology-didnt know the DMC had appeared (if only briefly) in so many films and tv episodes. A really good well put together edition-well done! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Quote:I've just received my copy of this quarter's DeLorean magazine and love the cover photo of the car! Could I please get a high-res digital copy of it if available? Also, if it's available too, a digital copy of the whole finished front cover? I'd love to have one printed for my wall!!
I'm sure if you Email Eddie, editor (at) deloreans.co.uk I'm sure he will be able to help you out.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584