Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HotWheels Knightrider KITT car
Picture just released on the Hotwheels 2012 collection on wikipedia show the Knightrider KITT car, a worthy addition to te B.T.T.F DeLorean,Ghostbusters Ecto 1 and the A Team van-start scanning the toyshops! This was supposed to have been released last year, about time it came out! 8)
...I had/have a "pull-back" version of this car, which looks almost identical to your picture. I've had that since I was a kid. So this wont be the first time that K.I.T.T has been available to buy in small car form.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Nice one, keep hold of it-80s stuff especially tv/film related bits is really popular with collectors today! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
bjbrownie Wrote:Nice one, keep hold of it-80s stuff especially tv/film related bits is really popular with collectors today! 8)

...erm....yeah..? Unfortunately, I played with my toys. The car in question has been put through hell and is definitely not in any condition a collector would be interested in. 8)
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Mate, old Dinky Toys such as the Thunderbirds vehicles,Captain Scarlet,UFO and Joe 90 (who?)are eagerly sought after by collectors-bear in mind these were made in the late 60s/early 70s which makes them nearly 20 years older than our cars! Survival rate was not good, so even scrap/play worn vehicles are hard to come by-same goes for any 1970s or 1980s vehicle toys,modern mass produced stuff is generally more disposable and quality suffers-don't think any Transformers stuff will be worth much in 50 or so years! 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
gotta agree, I sold a load of old Dinky/Corgi/Matchbox/Majorette small models a couple of
years back on Ebay, some were in quite poor condition, but they all sold, and some made
pretty decent money.

Everything has a price Wink
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Pulled this pic off ebay 8)
none in Asda today, will keep looking tho !
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Also availible this year is the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo fame-"Zoiks Scoob!" 8) :lol:
On the same subject,has anyone ever seen the hotwheels A team van and or ecto 1..i certainly haven't..!!!!
I was very lucky and got an ECTO 1 in a local Morrisons-did'nt believe it when I was looking through the clip strips! Never seen another any where since, even in Malaysia & Thailand were they are manufactured. Got a few A Team vans on long card availible to sell, for club members £3.00 each plus £2.50 recorded delivery if your'e interested,p.m me 8)
I've also got a lot of B.T.T.F Deloreans on long and short card for the same price-no silly ebay prices 8)