Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean mention on Chris Evans' radio show
Hi everyone,

It's ironic isn't it that here I am thinking about possible not renewing my membership (because I'm skint) and then an Email I sent to Chris Evans gets read out on Radio 2 this morning. Maybe it's a sign that I should stay a member ;-)

There seems to have been sveeral mentions of the D in the last week as it popped up on Coronation Street and then Chris Evans talked about it a coupl of times on his show on Friday, hence why I Emailed him because he said he didn't know much about them after having read out something someone had sent in sayign they drove really badly (which annoyed me).

If anyone wants to listen to any of this on the BBC iPlayer then the couple of mentions on Friday were about 40 minutes and 1 hour 10 minutes into the show respectively, and my Email from today was read out at 2 hours and 41 minutes into the show.

Ciao for now.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
when Chris used to do 'Womans Minute' on the evening show, he had me on when I was in my De one evening.

He was amazed to have a DeLorean on the show, and funnily enough the woman who was on after me was from Belfast.

Well done for doing your bit Mike Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Guinney1971 Wrote:when Chris used to do 'Womans Minute' on the evening show, he had me on when I was in my De one evening.

He was amazed to have a DeLorean on the show, and funnily enough the woman who was on after me was from Belfast.

Well done for doing your bit Mike Smile

I had no idea you'd been on in your D Claire.

That's yet another DeLorean-related link to Chris' show in that case.

He seems to have a genuine interest, but doesn't know much about anything that doesn't have a Ferrari badge on it.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby