Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Owners Club (UK) 2011 AGM Sat 10th Sept 12 noon
The DeLorean Owners Club (UK)
Notice of Annual General Meeting.
To Be Held At The Crich Tramway Village on the 10th September 2011 at 12 noon.
Agenda;

• Elect a chairperson for the meeting
• Apologies
• Agree the minutes of the last AGM
• Receive an annual report from the Membership Secretary
• Receive an annual report from the Club Treasurer
• Receive an annual report from the Regalia Secretary
• Vote in the Club Officials for the forthcoming year

The Following Club Officials are standing for re-election/election;

• Membership Secretary; Vacant • Club Treasurer; Claire Usher • Magazine Editor; Standing: Demelza Tindall
• Regalia Secretary; Mary Hooper
• Technical Advisor; Richard H
• Forum Administrator; Mike Henfrey
• Club Historian; Chris Parnham
• Web Editor; Vacant

Should any member wish to put themselves forward for any of the above positions then they should be proposed and seconded in writing to the membership secretary by the 15th August 2011. A full list of candidates will be published on the DOC forum at least 20 days before the AGM. If there is more than one candidate standing for any of the above positions then a full list will be sent to members along with a postal voting slip by the 28th August 2011.
In the event of there being no other candidates for the above committee positions, no postal voting slips will be issued due to the very high costs involved. Any member who is unable to attend the AGM may vote by post either for or against the candidates to the membership secretary at least 3 days prior to the AGM. Only 1 vote either via post or in person at the AGM is allowed per member.

• A.O.B

Please Note
Should any member who is unable to attend in person have any suggestions and/or comments that they would like to be raised and/or discussed at the AGM, then please feel free to contact me (Chris Williams) either through this forum or via Email: secretary@deloreans.co.uk or by phone. I will ensure that these will be raised at the AGM on your behalf.
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris, on behalf of everyone in the Club I'd like to thank you for your efforts
in running the Club over the last few years, and I hope that whoever steps
up to the mark to take on the role can do as well, if not better, then you have.

Also, thanks go to Paul Birks, who's done a great job on the re-vamp of the website.

C'mon peeps, dont be shy, lets see some new blood on the DOC team helping to keep
the wheels in motion Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks Claire, I have been amazed at the kind comments that I (but more importantly) we get as a club and the efforts that we put in to running the club (especially over the lsat year or two) plus the support from our growing membership. Despite the obstacles we are still the leading proper club in the country.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584