Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Owner
Hi

Just a note to say hello, I am the new owner of VIN 814.

Came down from the Wirral to London on Sunday. No major issues, but a few little ones!

Will doubtless be asking many stupid questions! Bear with me please...

Cheers for now,

a
Hi Andy

Congratulations on your new purchase! Glad everything went well for you.

No such thing as a stupid question when you don't know the answer. :wink: Ask away.

There are plenty of people in the club who will be able to help...
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Congratulation on your purchase :wink:
congrats on the purchase Andy, I'm still asking daft questions and I've had my car
for 9 years in October :lol:

Got any pics of #814 to share with us? (most people use Photobucket to host pictures
on the forum).

Are you going to bring your car to the Club's 15th Anniversary meet up in Derbyshire
in September? There will be plenty of us about to give you a helping hand with any
questions or little jobs on the car Big Grin

cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Great stuff, I'm sure you will enjoy your DeLorean experience Big Grin

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
There we go!
very nice!!!

Are those tints on the windows, I had some like that on #2292 when I imported it,
was an absolute sod to get off lol
Hi Andy, is that Mike Dargans (mr.dashbo) old DMC? Sounded familar when you wrote you drove it down from the Wirral! Good luck with your new purchase 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
yep, thats the one mate

a
Back to being a lonely Delorean on the Wirral again-the other 2 have emigrated down 'sarf! 8) (is winter coming?) 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
aw, think of it less as being a 'Billy No Mates' and more of being a unique car owner
in your part of the country :wink:
Laughed at that one! 8)