Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of Forums!
Hello all,
Im down in Kent and will be on the look out for a Delorean so Im sure this forum will be of great help to me.

Ive learned from my time driving an MG how valuable forums can be so Im hoping to pick up a few pointers while Im here.

Thanks

U Big Grin
Welcome to the forum, a great deal of background info on the cars can be gained from the website: www.deloreans.co.uk it's a great place to have a read about the cars.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Welcome! Big Grin Yep, you're right, these places can be a saviour if you're dealing with something other than a run-of-the-mill car - glad to have you on board!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
from one 'U' to another, welcome to the DOC-UK!

There are currently 3 cars for sale on our website, all at very good prices. All 3 look like nice cars
and good value for money.

If you ever want someone to check a car over for you or go to see a car with you, just shout, I'm
sure there will be somebody in your area able to assist.

cheers,

Claire

Claire Usher
Treasurer & Midlands Area Rep
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Guinney1971 Wrote:There are currently 3 cars for sale on our website, all at very good prices. All 3 look like nice cars and good value for money.
Hi Claire, I know LAE 528X and DLS 616Y have both been sold, not sure about the last one though.
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
MikeWard Wrote:
Guinney1971 Wrote:There are currently 3 cars for sale on our website, all at very good prices. All 3 look like nice cars and good value for money.
Hi Claire, I know LAE 528X and DLS 616Y have both been sold, not sure about the last one though.
Yes as far as I know all are sold (website is awaiting an update) There is a new one due to go in the next mag and at the next web update. If any one requires the info please 'PM' me
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584