Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean for sale - LHD Black interior
Guys,

i am selling my left hand black interior delorean as i'm looking for a lesser project car to work on.
below is what has been done to it so far. Full 12 months mot tax until end of june 77.000 miles. note this car is in excellent
condition and has no overheating problems starts first time and runs beautifully. Both rear and front bumpers are original and in perfect condition
the interior is in need of a bit of attention but there are no cracks in any of the leather or vinyl or on the seats. but would benefit from a little TLC
the exterior has no nicks or bumps or scratches (apart from the grain lol) all centre console switches are functioning and aircon works (although does need recharging)
no water leaks and the spare tyre is original and in good condition.

this is what has been replaced in the last few months

New Slave and Master Cylinder - DMC improved parts
New angle drive and dust cover - DMC improved part
Full led door and interior light upgrade
New door seals - NOS
new door mirror switch - dmc improved part
New front and back Tyres - Pirellis
Complete alloy wheel refurbishment and powder coat
New brake pads
New drive shaft seals - DMC improved part

Pm me for photos and price.

Mike
Mike Dargan
VIN #2311
DOC 697
Hi Mike
Do you wish to drop me a short description and photo for inclusion in the next magazine?? Forums are great but have limited users. Where as the magazine gets full coverage of all members.
If you do just drop me a photo and I will get it done.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
For what its worth, my opinion is that you shouldn't be shy about telling folk how much it is. We have many members with limited funds, who may well be interested at the right price. My second tip is to be realistic about the asking price.

(having owned 14 DeLoreans in the last decade and a half, I have some experience)
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian