Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.T.T.F. 2 flying Delorean spotted in Liverpool!
Myself and the wife were looking through her daughters facebook pics of a night out in Liverpool, I spotted a Delorean in hover mode in the background-not 100% sure its a proper Delorean! This picture was taken in the Reflex Nightclub in Bold Street Liverpool City Centre, I'll try and get some close up pics soon 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
they had a retro music night called back to the future I only know this because I know the owner of the club.

Mike
Mike Dargan
VIN #2311
DOC 697
Nice one Mike, can you find out any more about the car-whats it made of and does it use any DMC parts in its construction? Its also the 3rd Delorean in the Merseyside area! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
A few party going friends of mine took these close up pics