Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you
Dear sir's and madam's, Thank you for letting me be part of the forum for a number of years now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it, unfortunately I will not be renewing my memebership this year. It's been a good club, and I have enjoyed previous event's and meet ups in the past, unfortunately there does seem to be a minority with'in this club that has been involved with some underhandedness with the Eurotech forum. It saddened me to learn that last year, some of my posts on the Eurotech forum was used to either tarnish or discredit myself or the forum, and these particular posts were copied and sent to Houston. For the life of me how this would affect the individual involved beats me, as these posts had absolutely nothing do with them, nether would affect them!!
But for the majority, again I would like to thank you all, and hope that we do meet again at some point, whether it be on a Delorean meet or not, but until then I wish you all every happiness.
P.S. Rich H, next time we meet fella, you and me are gonna have some words!!
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
Sorry Jay, but you have totally lost me on this one mate. Contacting Houston????? Unfortunatly as you know there as been underhandeness on both parts, In particular when the individual's were busy setting up the forum, which I hope has long since gone and moved on. None the less I wish you well. and hope to catch up soon
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
sorry to read that Jay, and like Chris I am baffled by your comments, as I
know nothing about any 'underhandedness'.

I cant even get on the Eurotech forum and my requests to join have always
been blocked for some reason, but hey ho, live and let live eh.

Please know, that you'll always be welcome here, and it will be great to have you
back on board in the future, you are one of the true characters of the UK
DeLorean scene and I for one have missed your wit and banter on here.

Take care mate, hope to speak to you again soon,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie