Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Die Cast Deloreans (so far)
Hey all,

As pretty much everyone else on this club, i am obsessed with Deloreans, it all started when i saw BTTF as a kid. Its approximately 2 years before i have a real one! i've made it my mission to try and collect all of the various Deloreans that have come out over the years, i know a rather impossible task, but i'm going to Damn well try, heres what i have so far, still got a hella lot more to get!:

[Image: IMG_0463.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0464.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0465.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0466.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0467.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0468.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0469.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0470.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0475.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0476.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0478.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0479.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0522.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0523.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0525.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0526.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0527.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0528.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0530.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0531.jpg]

Prab
[Image: resize.jpg]
Cool! Big Grin
We'll have a few of those going up in the shop in a day or two....or maybe three. It is the weekend afterall!

I like the Universal one you have. I love the 'AUTHENTIC DE LOREAN DETAILING'. Makes the real car look
quite poor in comparisson ! lol Big Grin
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Which ones are you going to be selling, i'm probs going to be buying a few more off fleabay this week, and might be getting a few vitesse's from a Die Cast shop in london (vitesse 1;43's are Fkin Expensive!), as for the Universal studios one, that wasn't the one i wanted i wanted the RC one universal were selling it looked way better, my dad wouldn't let me have it! this was wayy back in 1996 lol, funny thing is another universal one just like mine sold for over £30 on ebay a few weeks back!
They'll be the 'Welly' (1/24) scale. BTTF 1,2+3 at £13.50 for club members, and £15.50 for non-members.
Also, the 'Vitesse' BTTF1 and 2 (1/43) scale at £23.50 for club members, and £25.50 for non-members.
And a few other bits too. Smile
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Might be interested inthe Vitesse's depending on how much one of the die cast shops i go to charges for em

Prab
Yes the Vitesse ones are V expensive for what they are, however the quality and detail is superb and they are in a nice plastic see through box! (dust collector according to the wife) There are loads of others out there to, there will be the 'Pacesetter' die cast car going in the shop as well.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
some nice models there, and a few I've never seen before.

Nice collection! Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I've seen the pacesetter ones the site is selling on ebay, but they are with the hotwheels D, i don't need the hotwheels one but would like to buy the pacesetter one soon!