Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New site and forum
Righto Big Grin Here it is!
Obviously a long time in the making, and indeed still an ongoing build, but for the most part, it's all there.
Hope you enjoy the new look and feel, plus the online shop! Smile (Still tons of stuff to add yet, but there's plenty of goodies there to buy already.)

Feedback is much appreciated.

Many thanks to Chris Williams, Mike Henfrey, Phil Peters, Rich H, Claire Usher, Phil Wright and countless others who have helped in bringing this together. And most of all, thankyou to Chris Parnham who has put alot of work into writting new articles for the site.

Cheers all! Big Grin
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Absolutly top stuff, well done to Paul and Mike. As Paul mentions there are still a few 'tweeks' to be made and no doubt a couple of problems to sort, however the bulk is done and the guys can work from there. Watch out for lot's more shop/regalia and parts with more DOC exclusive parts coming very soon.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!

Well done Paul & Mike top job.

10/10
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Good Job guys! Looks great!
WOW!!!

What a nice surprise to log into! Awesome! Lovin' it!

Great job people, great job! Even more proud to be part of the club. What an excellent looking front end. Especially for any newbies to look upon when becoming interested in the club, and the car. Very professional.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Chris Williams Wrote:Absolutly top stuff, well done to Paul and Mike. As Paul mentions there are still a few 'tweeks' to be made and no doubt a couple of problems to sort, however the bulk is done and the guys can work from there. Watch out for lot's more shop/regalia and parts with more DOC exclusive parts coming very soon.

Chris

To celebrate the new website, i've put in an order for some DOC SHOP stuff. Paypal order submitted. I'm asking for the stuff to be delivered to parents address rather than my own, since im in Korea right now. I've put that in the special instructions to you. Hope that's ok for me to still qualify for my DOC member discount! lol! (I'm also tight, being a Scotsman! lol!)
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Awesome!! Big Grin
Great Stuff Guys, the Website and Forum look amazing.
Thanks to everyone who contributed.
8)
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Rissy Wrote:
Chris Williams Wrote:Absolutly top stuff, well done to Paul and Mike. As Paul mentions there are still a few 'tweeks' to be made and no doubt a couple of problems to sort, however the bulk is done and the guys can work from there. Watch out for lot's more shop/regalia and parts with more DOC exclusive parts coming very soon.

Chris

To celebrate the new website, i've put in an order for some DOC SHOP stuff. Paypal order submitted. I'm asking for the stuff to be delivered to parents address rather than my own, since im in Korea right now. I've put that in the special instructions to you. Hope that's ok for me to still qualify for my DOC member discount! lol! (I'm also tight, being a Scotsman! lol!)

Yep thats no problem,

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Out of this world!

The new site is a credit to the club, and gives everything a new and modern fill.

Top marks!!
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
I'm just curious, is anyone else here have their screen resolution set to 1920 x 1080? I'm finding some of the text a bit of a strain to read, maybe it's just my eyes...
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
I have mine at 1920x1200 an is perfectly fine. Are you sure you are not in 'zoomed out' mode on your browser?
If you're running a PC with most browsers, go to the top bar 'view' then select 'zoom' and then 100% or reset which ever your browser is.
It's not zoomed out. It's probably more that dark skins don't play too well for me, I always find them a struggle to read.

I don't suppose there is any chance of having my skin set to the old style skin is there?
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
Its not the website then? Just the forum?
I haven't poked around too much on the website, I usually just come straight to the forum...
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
Righto Mike. I'll look into this. It may just need the default font brightening up a shade.
If we can't sort it, then I'm sure Mike Henfrey will set your profile to the previous theme.
Cheers for the info. Wink