Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The One Show
Good evening all,

Did anyone else see the DeLorean in what appeared to be Manchester on The One Show this evening for an article about time travel?

It was about 20 minutes into the show and should be on the BBC iPlayer soon.

It's good that the cars keep cropping up like this as it shows that it's still thought about my people even now.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
could be Scott Miller or possibly Dave Howarth's car. Did you see a reg number?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
That was my car, the filming was done back at the start of January.
I was going to put a post on the forum to let people know about it before it was aired so you'd all know to watch out for it, they told me a couple of weeks ago that it would be aired at the end of april and they would let me know an exact date nearer the time! I got a phone call tonight as a friend saw it appear on the one show! I actually missed it but just seen it on I player. Dont know what went wrong there, I need to get in touch with them as they said they'd send a DVD too. It would be nice to be able to keep a copy of it.

Looked pretty good really, they did much more filming around the car than that though, but they have only used a selection of it by the looks of it. There was a good shot where he pulled up in the delorean and opened the door to do some talking to the camera, which they didnt include and some where he was driving and talking. I expected the 'fire trails' to look a bit dodgy! and they did!! All good exposure for the car though!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 2_03_2010/
all good stuff Phil - and fame at last! lol
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie