Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurofest DVD by Frederick van Acker
Hi guys

Just received a copy of Frederik's Eurofest DVD and it is absolutely STUNNING!. Seen through the eyes of the Belgian contingent it gives a fantastic insight into what Eurofest was like with great footage of the cars, the venues and the people involved including some archive film. I was expecting a home movie type DVD but Frederik obviously knows what he's doing and boy has he done a good job. I would recommend that you all get a copy as it really is worth seeing ( He hasn't paid me to say this by the way!). Well done Frederik, you really have done the event justice

Brian
how do we go about getting a copy?
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Hi Mike

I have asked Frederik to post a message to let you all know how to get a copy from him.

Brian
8)
Hopefully we will have plenty of film footage being taken at Eurotec. ( even I will be bringing one ! Smile ) We are now aiming for this to be the biggest collection of DeLoreans in the UK ever, 30+ cars now and still five months to go.

Please I really urge anyone, car owner or not to reserve a place at the hotel. We are going to run out of rooms and space for D's and soon.
Hi Guys,

Thanks Brian for the kind words! Big Grin I really enjoyed editing the movie. I have a video production company on the side so i'm used to make professional edits. It's taken me about 50 hours to edit, render and make the master DVD. I'm very happy to have such nice positive feedback! We also send one out to Joe Murray because he was so kind to spend a day and a half with us prior to the convention. We felt honored! I hope the DVD made it to Ireland.

Because of the big demand I will make this DVD available for purchase to everyone. Very important: this is for private use only, no public broadcasts. For all the workhours I spend making it I would ask a small fee: 16£ or 25 euro per disc. This includes the DVD, printed box, packaging and postage fees. Applicable for delivery within Europe. I've put a lot of effort into this DVD (even bought a lot of extra material (camera JIB/crane, mounting pad for the camera on the car.., just for Eurofest to be able to shoot some spectacular shots).

The DVD includes:
- 40 minute edit of the complete convention, through the eyes of the Belgians
- Interview with Joe murray + historic DMC footage
- BBC Newsline news, shot during opening night
- Local news footage of convention start
- News item of our Belgian national station VRT
- The making off this news item - behind the scenes

You can pay this via:
- Paypal on: frederik.van.acker@prodim.biz or
- Bank transfer:
IBAN BE66001246755043, BIC GEBABEBB (Fortis Bank)

Once I get the payment I will send it a soon as possible. Of course please include your shipping adress.

Thanks again for your interest!
Frederik Van Acker
VIN 02330.

Yes, we'll be in Norfolk with 6 Belgian Deloreans! Look forward to see you all again!
money sentSmile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
That was quick Mike! Tomorrow in the post!
Best regards,
Frederik
VIN 02330
Theres another one for you Big Grin
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.
Just paid for mine(I think) :? :? :?
And so Have I Smile
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Thanks Guys for all your orders! 7 untill now. Others still welcome!
Give me some time to get the copies made but they all should go this week.
Note: they are burned in the DVD-R format wich is compatible with about 95% of all current players on the market. If you have problems playing it (skips scenes or stops after a while and freezes) than you need a DVD+R format. Let me know and I'll make you a new one if you send me back the original.

Regards,

Frederik
Just sent my £16 to you! Great work buddy, look forward to watching it!! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
frevawan Wrote:Thanks Guys for all your orders! 7 untill now. Others still welcome!
Give me some time to get the copies made but they all should go this week.

Supply and demand eh :lol: , count me in, i dont want to be the only one without a copy Smile
Goodevening Guys,

Just finished all the copies, need to make the covers and disc stickers and then there off to the post office.

Forgive me for a bit of a delay, my wife broke her kneecap (!) Shock tuesday and we're running from one hospital to the next. She's not able to move at all so I'm her designated driver for the moment...

I'll try to get the DVD's out asap.

Best Regards,

Frederik