Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IIL 3335...For sale..
G'day all.

Well i never thought i would be saying this but i have decided to sell my Delorean, Sad with living in Australia and the car in storage in the uk its looking less and less likely that i'm goin to be exporting the car or moving back home, plus the money would be handy right now....
IIL 3335 is black interior, auto with grove and gas flap bonnet..no panel damage and doors fit good, no sag when open.
It has 7 months MOT and will be taxed 6months. the interior is origional including radio, fitted 4 new tyres for Mot last year.
Milage is around 37000, and apart from the fuel pump i had to replace the car has been flawless 6000miles for me, got heaps of recipts from previous owner from service work and other extras like braided brake hoses. and the issuse of max power it was featured in, in 97!

As i said I am in Australia, but i am back in blighty for christmas, from 19th till 1st of jan!! Yes a bad day to travel indeed!!
When i am home i will be getting car out of storage and running. Should you wish to look over your future delorean then obviously the time i am in the country would be best but i understand the issuse surrounding xmas of A.travel and B.spending money!!
The car is in cumbria near Penrith in covered storage at my familys.

I am asking 14000ovno

Any questions ask away...
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF
sory to hear that Craig.

How are things in Penrith, did they survive the floods ok there?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
G'day Claire.

They missed the floods this time round thankfully, i actually dont know anyone this time who has been made homeless, its such a cold harsh task searching round a house thats been flooded for any remnants or belongings...

On another note Crispy sent me some snaps of the NEC...along with the 100 or so pics i got off Tony openshaw!!! thanks mate! but the ones Crispy sent showed yourself along with the little one..congrats to you both! Big Grin
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF
I can happily say my car is no longer for sale, Big Grin i made a suprise trip back to blighty for a COLD xmas!!! and was lucky enough to be given some funds on my return, thanks to family for keeping the dream alive!!!
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF
great news Craig Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
If anyone needed proof that it's a small, small world.......my dad received a new years phonecall from an old friend/colleague from when he lived 'oop North, who amongst other things mentioned that his son had moved out to Australia, and had sadly had to leave behind his car. A Delorean. Specifically Delorean IIL 3335

Shock

Needless to say, I was a tad surprised (but in the good way!)
Glad to hear you didn't need to sell though, always sad to see someone have to give up on their dream, and hopefully you'll have her out on the road again soon 8)
Alasdair - DOC #648 - Shropshire