Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hey all,

I just joined, i haven't got a Delorean yet, but have opened up a savings account especially for it! i recently sold my 190 cosworth to put money towards the DMC-12, and i have experienced the PRV lump in the form of 2 R25s, one being a v6t Big Grin, have wanted a delorean since i was a kid, im almost 22, and wan't the car in time for when i turn 25! i hope to gain an insight and maybe come to a few of the shows over the years

Prab
[Image: resize.jpg]
Welcome on Board Smile Where abouts are you from?

Keep saving - in the words of Tesco, Every Little helps Smile
Hi Prab,
Welcome to the forum, If you wish to find out more about the club and magazine please Email me or 'PM' and I will forward you more details. The next big event is at the NEC next month Where there will be at least two cars plus a rolling chassis on display. Fell free to come along and have a chat. We are a very welcoming bunch!

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I'm from the SE London/Kent borders, i won't be around for a year now as i'm off to work abroad for a year!, will be on the forum quite allot!

Prab
Hi Prab,
Not only do we have the NEC, but there are MANY other DeLorean meets throughout the year.
From large classic car shows and special events, to mini meets with the D's in pub car parks etc.
You'll always find us out and about somewhere. You really couldnt ask for a more friendly bunch
of people too.

Welcome aboard :wink:
Paul.
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
We're down the A21 just past Tunbridge Wells from you.
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
stunned_monkey Wrote:We're down the A21 just past Tunbridge Wells from you.

I've seen your website matey, i have some R25 V6T bits in my shed, i always knew i'd have a use for them when i get my DMC 12!