Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTTF goodies in the high street
Has anyone noticed how popular the DMC has become lately in the shops? In the Argos superstore catalogue you can buy a remote control BTTF DMC for under £40, in the t-shirt section a BTTF shirt is available for £12. In NEXT I picked up a grey BTTF t-shirt for £25 in their movie greats range. Anyone else seen DMC/BTTF stuff in the local shops? Apologies if this has been mentioned by someone else before as Ive only just got round to using the computer! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I think (other than the fact BTTF has always been popular) it's very much an eighties revival at the time.
good for a child of the eighties like myself :wink:
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris Williams Wrote:I think (other than the fact BTTF has always been popular) it's very much an eighties revival at the time.
good for a child of the eighties like myself :wink:
Chris

:lol: I think you're right Chris, about 10yrs ago it was all 70's revival (remember the hairy Ford
Cortina coffee advert?), and now its all about the 80's.

T-Shirts sound expensive tho - remember those ones that Asda had last year? They were about a fiver from memory.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
They're also doing Back to the Future tee-shirts in HMV but with the picture of "BAK 5 T" on them (Chris P's car as was??)
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
not to mention the new bttf deloreans 1:15th scale with lights and sounds, and they 2015 acid caps, play.com keep knocking the dates for release back but found one in my local cartoon shop. I'll say try your local ones before play.
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.