Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean: Film by Duncan Campbell
Stumbled on this whilst browsing for some factory photos. Looks interesting...

http://www.fvu.co.uk/projects/details/delorean/
I've met Duncan and he has been trawling losts of archive material at UTV (Ulster Television).
I suspect that this piece of work will be well worth seeing when it's finished.

Robert
I saw it today. Its pretty good! there was minimal info available at the gallery but the film is very interesting for anyone with a DMC interest. For more info check here: www.chisenhale.org.uk

Robert, I don't suppose you know if it will be available to get a copy after its finished being shown?
Cool, I love seeing these documentaries...
DOC 116
VIN 6237
It's made up of raw footage spliced together to tell the story. Works pretty well. They had flyers on the desk of a dmc office envelope with the logo in white on black. I asked if there was going to be anything else produced for it but the woman on the desk was new and didnt have a clue :p Well worth checking out if your in London, its about 10mins walk from Mile End tube station.
Flew to London and saw the film late Wednesday afternoon.
Well worth seeing, it contains a lot of previously unseen material.
You have to keep in mind though that this is an artistic piece of work.

For copyright and other reasons the film will not be available on DVD but I have invited Duncan to screen it at Eurofest 2011.

Robert
http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/cul ... 4158209137
I saw it yesterday, some new ( to me) old footage, which was very interesting, but discribed by the rest of my pary as a bit "arty -farty". But I enjoyed it and It was free, so I can't complain.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian