Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIRFLOW AIRCHAMBER FOR SALE TO FIT DELOREAN
For sale is my Airflow Airchamber. It is the Extra medium Special RRP£499, The sizes, length:500cm, Width:220cm, Height:180cm. Plenty of room once the Delorean is inside. It is like new only 8 months old and comes with all fitting instructions and carry case. I will be placeing it on ebay next week but rather it go to a delorean owner. Email me with offers to Robjones0907@yahoo.co.uk or phone me on 07977448098. Thanks Rob
Rob Jones
Vin#10554
DOC 526
hi Rob

hope it sells ok.

i think you will sell easy, as winter is approaching, and these are perfect as a winter home for the D.

Go for that beer soon.

Regards

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Is it the type which will only stand up with the air pump continously running? or is it ones that have its own skeleton structure, so it will stand even if the pump is turned off? And how much are you selling it for? Thanks!
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
hi

hope Rob does not mind me helping!.

yes it has an internal frame. i have one also. is perfect for the D, easy access, runs fans off mains or can adapt to batteries (12v)

can drive in damp, and the fans dry it.

i gather Robs is barely used and if i was after one i would bite is hand off quickly for this.

even if your D is in a 'normal' garage, without this the humidity will still affect the car.
to me much better than a 'bubble' as you can maintain, start and slightly roll the car over winter.(and leave a topup charger plugged in)

hope you don't mind Rob.

Regards

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Hi

No i dont mind steve, thanks for posting the reply. I was looking at £300.

Thanks
Rob

P.S Defo the bell in a few weeks mate, i will txt big Phil. Big Grin
Rob Jones
Vin#10554
DOC 526