Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone cover this event?
Hi all,

If someone could help out for this event I'm sure the organisers would be really grateful. Ironically the location is less than 5 mins from my house but it's a no-go for me as VIN# 12173 is still not back on the road. Details as follows:

We are a school in Wombourne near Wolverhampton and our village holds a Carnival every year - this year on Sunday July 5th. We always enter our school into the carnival and this year's theme is time travel, so we have chosen Back to the Future.

It would be really great if we could have a 'real' DeLorean car with our display. Maybe you would be kind enough to bring yours along so that our entry would be complete and your car would be the star of the show! Or maybe you know someone else who would love to be part of this.

The whole village turns out to see this spectacle and so it would be really great if you could help??

Can you let me know asap as time is running out? Perhaps if we could go back in time we could do more!

I can be contacted on my mobile if that is easier - 07989 392366

Thanks
Jane Southall
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
No can do I'm afraid Phil, got a guy coming to buy one of my Cavaliers on Sunday and also
take away the scrap Astra Estate, otherwise we would have been happy to cover this one for you.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi Phil

yeh sorry i also could not do this one as vin 1621 still has a dead alternator.

have to meet for a beer soon and see Robs car!.

Regards

steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370