Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipping company
hi does anyone know off a good shipping company ive got a car in states that needs imported any help would be greatful many thanks steve
I used Transglobal Auto Logistics (TGAL), they were excellent - they got my car picked up
as a non runner from San Diego and taken to Long Beach California, and then shipped from
there in a container to Thamesport.

Website is - http://www.tgal.us/

Also, speak to Darren and Chris at PJ Grady (Europe) Ltd, as they will help you with the
minefield that is import duty and paperwork :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I used TGAL too, would recommend them.

I've written an article that's going in the next issue of DMC News about the process of importing a car so that may be of interest. If you need to know soon PM me with your email address and I'll send it over.

I also highly recommend that you send your car to Darren and Chris at PJ Grady when you get it if there's anything that needs sorting on it!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
I used Penbroke Marine Services for mine as they were the cheapest of all the companies I got quotes from and really easy to work with.

My contact was

Irine Royzen
iroyzen@shippingmycar.com
Penbroke Marine Services
Cartainer Ocean Line
975 East Linden Ave
Linden, NJ 07036
Tel: 908-862-2262 x 11
Fax:908-862-2848
Follow my Restoration Progress at http://www.project2456.co.uk
VIN 2456, 2835
DOC 621
When I bought my Truck in from the States about 9months ago I used Rybec Shipping
01795 876 000

They were fantastic. Sorted everything out and made it very painless indeed
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Ive just used trans global auto logistics for mine, very helpfull, quick and cheap.
They moved the car from west Florida to Brunswick, Georgia for £360, then from there to Southampton for £670, insurance to cover everything was £150, handled everything themselves, US and UK customs, etc.
Thats pretty reasonable Phil! Smile

I seem to recall, getting Flopsy from San Diego to Thamesport cost me about £900 all in,
then I had the import costs, etc, to pay at this end.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie