Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know its day light at 4am
Just thought i would share that bit of useless information.
How did you find that out mate!
Ehhh ???

There is another four oclock in the day ???? .....Blimey Smile
I reckon you must have got up just as I was going to bed last night :wink: I've just done 3 4ams in a row, and looks like I've got a few more this week 8)

And trying to get to sleep with those bl :o :o dy birds tweeting is pretty difficult!
im doing really well its 3.45pm still awake frigging hotel work is a paine in the neck hole thing went pete tong so i have got to do another 4 am start sometime this week.Got to the hotel at 4.30 to fit a simple carpet.we told the hotel staff to uplift the old carpet before we got there ,and when i got there i found this ummmmmm...
[Image: IMG_0894.jpg]
Nice!... not...

I too can confirm that it starts to get light at just about 4am. In Berlin anyway - very odd when it gets light and you're still bashing away to sleazy beats. And you can see just how ruined everyone is too, especially by 6am Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
arranj Wrote:I reckon you must have got up just as I was going to bed last night :wink: I've just done 3 4ams in a row, and looks like I've got a few more this week 8)

And trying to get to sleep with those bl :o :o dy birds tweeting is pretty difficult!

try sleeping with harry monk snoring Sad TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
my snoring or your farting??? last time our room sounded like the nightshift at a baked bean factory!!! and the added muiwing noise you started making as well ironically at 4am!!! I am not making this up, Stacey's mate can confirm it all L.O.L.
If you think my snoring is loud, you want hear my daughters!!! no wonder poor old Alex is a mood on sunday mornings, thats down to sleep deprivation keeping her up with emy's and my snoring!!!!
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
yep, I was up at the sparrow's f4rt as well this morning - blazing sunshine too! Big Grin

Unfortunately, I had to go and rescue a hedgepig that had got a bit entangled in summat
in my garden, but he's fine thankfully. Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
whats a hedge pig??? Luckily my girlfriend doesn't get nothing tangled in her garden because she trims it regularly. I hate it when it gets all bushy and over grown.
Congratulations by the way Claire to yourself and Phil. Are you going to Eurotec??? we could all put suggestions in for names for your-soon-to-be-new-arrival, the winner could sleep with Tony.
I'll be turning up with my daughter on saturday in my new POS. I really hate it!!!
Regards Jay Monk

delorean12uk Wrote:whats a hedge pig??? Luckily my girlfriend doesn't get nothing tangled in her garden because she trims it regularly. I hate it when it gets all bushy and over grown.
Congratulations by the way Claire to yourself and Phil. Are you going to Eurotec??? we could all put suggestions in for names for your-soon-to-be-new-arrival, the winner could sleep with Tony.
I'll be turning up with my daughter on saturday in my new POS. I really hate it!!!

ayup Jay - hedgepig - its what they call hedgehogs round here.

No, we are not going to Eurotec, we are going to Evesham instead for a chilled out DeLorean
weekend by the river - plus its completely free, which is a massive bonus! Big Grin

Which POS you driving up in? Has it got a Fraud badge or a DMC one? lol
delorean12uk Wrote:whats a hedge pig??? Luckily my girlfriend doesn't get nothing tangled in her garden because she trims it regularly. I hate it when it gets all bushy and over grown.

yeah my ole woman trimmed her bush round the pond, and some vietcom run out persued by some gi's in a huey it really was like vietnam Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:

yeah my ole woman trimmed her bush round the pond, and some vietcom run out persued by some gi's in a huey it really was like vietnam Big Grin TT

So Wend has got Vietcong living in her bush??? knowing that I don't think i'll be able to look her in the face again, do they smell???. Actually joking aside, my Alex has got a nice pond when she trims her bush, mind you the amount of times I've seen her pond this year I reckon it might of stagnated by now!!!
Regards Jay Monk

Claire Usher Wrote:No, we are not going to Eurotec, we are going to Evesham instead for a chilled out DeLorean
weekend by the river - plus its completely free, which is a massive bonus! Big Grin

All...

Just to be clear.... 'DeLorean EuroTec' is once again completely free to anyone who wishes to just turn up for the days or nights entertainment.... and for those on a 'budget' camping is available to anyone who wishes to stay nearby and still take advantage of the wonderful hospitality.

So if anyone would like to pop along at anytime, DOC club member or not you are more than welcome....

Regards

Mike
you make it sound like I was having a dig!! :roll: I was only replying to Jason stating that we
are not going to Eurotec.

As some of you know, myself, Phill and RichH stayed at a campsite in Hunstanton last year
which was very good and very reasonable at £20 per night for the pitch including electric hook up.

The 'free' bit relates to the fact that the camping this year is free - obviously we've still got
to buy our food and drink and petrol - and the fact that the event is free to attend (as is
Arrans Eurotec event), is a bonus too.

Can we please draw a line under this now?