Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean hire job. £200 for this saturday.
Hi everyone. I know this is a bit short notice but....

I was supposed to be doing the delorean hire job for ITV that Pete Filsel mentioned the other day. As you know from my door glass post my car currently has no drivers side window. I was hoping to get this back in time for saturday but I don't think I can now as I have a job interview tomorrow and am out most of friday.

So, if anyone fancies £200 for having their D filmed in Greenwich this saturday 30th may, please pm me asap and I will give you their details. I hope somone can step in as I feel really guilty for messing them about.

Thanks,
Dan
VIN: 6511
A volunteer has been found. Cheers.
Hey Dan,

Would be great to hear your stand in got on at this.

Any news??
Yo!

Surprised you got time for this forum PF.....lol

Brian in his BTTF car did the filming, I will try and him and ring him again later see how it went

I am fairly sure this guy was involved

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku
What made you change your mind Al? Did they want it for silly hours or something?
No what happened was......jeez I sound like Jethro..!

They really wanted a BTTF car, they told me their lawyers said they couldnt use Brians because of copyright etc....when I pointed out that Brians car had been on Justin Lee Collins show, Chris Barries series etc.without any issues..and it would be a shame if they filmed a stock car when really they needed a film car..etc..anyway the producers rang me back said yes we agree ..two fingers to the lawyers, we are going to ring Brian.

Yes in a way I turned away £200 but I wouldnt like to see a programme that really needed a TIME machine filmed with a stock car, our time will come etc.

I did speak to Brian who was sort of waiting for a call from them anyway!!

Hopefully Brian is coming to Eurotec too, I will give him a ring.

Al
Thats good, I'm glad it all got sorted out. It would be good to see a BTTF car at eurotec.
Hi Everyone

Yes,they contacted me seperately and I was suprised to see it on the forum. As I didnt
want to step on anyones toes I let it go. In the end it all happened real quick on Thursday.
I had a call from the producer and 5 minutes later from Al to say that it was all on.
I really wanted to do it as Michio Kaku is one of the worlds leading theorists on Quantam
physics, Time travel, Teleportation, String theory etc, etc.
If anyone is interested I will bore them to tears at Eurotec. but it was a great day with
great pics and video.
Al. I guess you need to prepare for that extra large drink!! I am hoping to arrive on Friday
evening but I might be late. What time is the bar open till? And will there be any late food??
From 9 onwards

Best Wishes

Brian
Hi Brian

Glad to hear it all went ok!

The bar at Caley Hall is open until the last person goes to bed!!

We'll still be up when you get there....ring us when when your five mins away we'll all come out...!

I am sure Arran could sort something with food as it isnt too late!!

A
Brian, Al and Dan,

Thanks very much for your help with this shoot, good to know there was plenty of backup!

Look forward to catching up with you at Eurotec!