Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clear unveiwed posts
hi all is there any way to clear loads of unviewed posts on here to stop the little indercator flashing.cuz i have got loads,not that i don't read them but if i don't understand the question i sometime just dont look at what the answers are then all of a sudden there are a shed load,i didn't know if there was a way to click on somthing like a read all button.???/
please help as the flashing is bringing on my epolepsey(did i just spell that right?)ummm

cheers Tyson
not sure mate, but there is an option towards the top right of the screen to mark all posts read,
and that should help until Dan Shane can come on with a more definitive answer.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
On the main "Board index" page, look at the right for a link saying "Mark Forums Read"

This will clear the board of posts you haven't read. You can do this at the end before you log out so when you log in the next time you know which posts are new.

Hope this helps,

NickT

edit: Claire you just beat me to it !

Last day at work tomorrow Big Grin
I never really look at the main page anyway - just hit 'new posts', unless I'm looking for a cross-ref or something... Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
cheers gang i have done it and it has worked.I have never noticed that there before.

cheers again Tyson
No worries bud. Big Grin