Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Monk mot today
just to let everyone know Jason took his skip down to the mot station just wanted to wish him luck Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
It is a skip as well, I've never hated a car so much in all my life!!!! can we rename the club please to ' we hate deloreans.co.uk', I could say other things, but without breaking the language barrier and of course up setting our younger viewers I dare say them.
This POS is really testing my patience, it has been one thing after another breaking on it, poxy thing has only done 15K!!!! on the way to the MOT station the temperature gauge went Pete Tong, another job I've got to do.
Does anyone know:- on the wiring diagram, the permanant live for the wiper motor, their is a little box on the green wire with writing in it, what does that writing say?? because my copy I can't read it or make out what it say's. The reason I ask as you may have gathered is my wipers don't park, another job!!!!
I am hopefully, fingers crossed coming up to Eurotech with my daughter, its been 8 years since I last had a 'D' on the road, the last time is when my wife and I went to Gaydon. I've got it all planned out, I am already a member of the AA and this morning I joined the RAC, so I will get the AA to take us to Eurotech and then the RAC to bring me home.
Seriously though, I really hate the damn car, I don't remember the other car being half as much trouble. hope to see you all at Eurotech.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
The thing on the green wire says 'Inductor' I can't read what rating it is though but it looks like 27uF.

Does anyone actually like their deloreans? :lol:
VIN: 6511
I do to be honest but if i hated her that much i would get rid Big Grin TBH tho since its been running total volvo its been behaving well with no problems and iv nearly done 300 miles since its been back on the road :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Its prob there to reduce electrical noise.

And Dan..you already know my opinion...and I know yours!
Thank you Dan for letting me know what it say's, a combination of crappy eyesight and a poor copy of the schematic is why I can't read it. Pretty weird though as the value that is given is the unit of capacitance and the unit for Inductance is measured in Henry's??? I bet thats whats f@#ked up, their are bloody capacitors all over the wiring loom, I have never seen any other vehicle like it!!!
I don't hate Deloreans in general, I like the enthusiasts with'in in the clubs, that to me makes it!!! we have all got something in common and I have made many many friends in connection with the car. I just hate my Delorean!!!! It reminds me of Christine, it is almost as if it is out just to piss me off!!!! as fast as I repair something, some else goes wrong. No wonder the mileage is low, everybody who has come across it has got pissed off with it and then locked it away!!! The problem is, if it had been any other car it would have just rusted away, and then you would have just swept it up and put it in the bin, probelm solved!! But No, because these are stainless they are still there even after 28 years and won't go away!!! I tell you something though, I will have the last laugh, if it continues to piss me off I will invite all you good people round my house on fireworks night and use the damn car as a guy!!! The car has a pet name which uncle Tony aptly named it, but because I don't want to offend any of our younger viewers I won't say.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]