Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car wanted for filming, 28th April. London
Hi all. Email sent to me looking for a car for a static filming event.

Dear Chris
We are a Action Vehicle company called wheel2reel providing vecheals for the tv and film industry we have been requsted to provide several vehicles from the 1980's one of the vehicles is a delorean. This short docmentary will take place at Black Island Studioes on Tuesday the 28th of April. My request to you is to hire a delorean with a driver for a one day static shoot at the location. If it is possable Please could you forward to cost of this request. The delorean should be in good condtion, Please could you forward details of any Delorean owner willing to forfill this request. Please e-mail me on paul@wheel2reel.com or Phone:01992450209
Many thanks
Matthew

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hi Chris

im very intersted in doin this but im on a majorly tight budget, will the studio pays costs etc, should i email them direct ?

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Hi Mike,
It is the norm to request for your fuel expenses from base to venue and back so you are not out of pocket. It is also not unreasonable to quote a 'fee' for your time and providing the car but that is all up to you.

Good luck, and keep is posted!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
I got in touch with the guys too. Didn't realise, they are only in Hoddesdon, just the next town on from me. Such a small world.

Stu
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
looks like you got in before me ! never mind a good luck with it mate

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Well as far as I'm aware they haven't picked a car yet. These things can tend to change about a bit.... I know from experience with the TV thing. I've had so many shoots of my own moved all over the place of late.

Hence why I've been a bit quiet on here. I've been working on a doco with Lotus on the new Evora and we're getting close to wrapping the filming as the press test drives are happening at the start of May.

Stu
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
O rite
thats weird, he said in the email to me that another member had already been in touch and he had taken up their offer of their car ?? strange a we will see ! :?

mike :?
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639