Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blimey ... now that is white !!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/81-DMC-1 ... 240%3A1318
Rancid isn't it? I've been following that thread on DMCtalk!

To deviate off topic very quickly - Mike am I right in thinking you've got a stainless exhaust? How intrusive is it on the motorway?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Exhaust yes its been on about a year now.... its actually very quiet on the motorway ... im my view no louder than stock....I had someone else drive my car the other week first time i have heard the exhaust from outside the car .. tis a nice sound Smile
bozzzydmc Wrote:.. tis a nice sound Smile

Aye it be a nice sound, take her into the wind cap in.
:wink:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
think the previous owner of that got a bit happy with the sticky label machine inside !!! :lol:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Why label everything up?? He must of known what the switches did in order to make the labels.... :roll:

I thought the one on the heater was most funny though, its got a red and blue band on a nob, what else could it possibly be :lol:
VIN: 6511
He's missing a few

'Gear Stick'
'Steering Wheel'
'Glove Box'

:lol:
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
hi

to get back to stock, would take a while to get that paint off, and a Chris N rebrush.

then the next 5 years getting the sticky lables off, and repairing the damage, unfaded underneath!.

it is a tricky one, remembering where all your controls are!. perhaps he was a pilot.

he forgot 'steering wheel', 'gearstick', and 'pedals' maybe.

then seats, door, engine and one to lean out of the window and have it running as you drive, road or tarmac!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Less is more.........

NickT
I was looking at buying a white car in Belgium back in the late '90ies. It was a grey manual in need of work, but I was put off when the guy started jacking the car up by the oil sump! I put an offer in but he declined it.

Hey Nick is your avatar your new look or what your aiming for Mr Green
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ChrisS Wrote:...........Hey Nick is your avatar your new look or what your aiming for Mr Green

My new look ! Based on the Hof's 80's look of pure testosterone manliness. My inspiration !

NickT
He must have run out of tipex before he did the louvres......

I am intrigued by the 'drive' switch tho.

John C
JohnC Wrote:He must have run out of tipex before he did the louvres......

I am intrigued by the 'drive' switch tho.

John C

lol... nice to see an american car with a 'FOG' switch too..... I love white cars ... but this one just has toooooo much white on it for me ....
Quote: was looking at buying a white car in Belgium back in the late '90ies. It was a grey manual in need of work, but I was put off when the guy started jacking the car up by the oil sump! I put an offer in but he declined it.

I cant remember where Chris but someone was talking about that car very recently, I even saw a photo of it.

I think it was Dmctalk.
The outside looks like a model kit.

The inside looks like the instructions to a model kit.

Bewildering.