Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris N & PJ Grady UK
All,

I am afraid I have some bad news about our Stainless Steel guru Chris Nicholson, sadly Chris has had an accident with the angle grinder today nearly severing some fingers.

He is going to be in hospital for the next couple of days or so, whilst they try and put it all back together, his wife Jenny asked me if I could put a post on the forum.

I think all of us in the UK and indeed around the world wish him a speedy recovery.

Alistair
oh dear bit of bad news mate, il try and pop over to see him before i come up friday Cry TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
HELLS BELLS ! hope you make a full and speedy recovery mate !!!!! All the best from me and on behalf of everyone in the delorean world ! Sad :? :wink:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Very sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best Chris to a speedy recovery. Our thoughts are with you and your family!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Oh dear, sorry to hear about this. I use angle grinders a fair bit on site, as well as in the workshop.
Infact I kicked someone's ass on site for removing the guard from one the other week.
They are dangerous enough when used correctly.

Get well soon Chris.

Nick H
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/
Ouch that must have hurt. Get well soon Chris.

I had to go to A&E the other night after getting a metal particle in my eye from one of those.
VIN: 6511
Sorry to hear about this Sad.....Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery Chris
All the best
Mike
From me too....

NickT
Hope you get well soon Chris. Sorry to hear about this.
Dangerous tools those angle grinders, you can get very complacent when using them regularly. Had a few near misses myself. Speedy recovery geeza.
Lets hope there's not too much damage done.
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Jeez, Get well soon mate.
Best Wishes,
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Had some texts with Chris this morning as he was waiting to go into hospital. He's smashed the bone in one finger and he's got to have some nails removed apparently - seems in good spirits though and says he should be back at work in a few days so it's not too serious.

He's having surgery today and hoping to be out of hospital either tonight or tomorrow.

Thoughts go out to him!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Crikey Shock , hope your fixed soon Chris...
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ChrisS Wrote:Crikey Shock , hope your fixed soon Chris...
Likewise from one Chris to another Chris to another Chris. Hope your brck to normal soon.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
hi

sounds nasty (and painfull)

All the best and get well soon from me as well.

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Heard about this from Jenny earlier, real nasty one, glad to hear he's doing well though. Smile

Alex and I wish you a speedy recovery mate. Smile

Best wishes
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk